Our hearts possess numerous emotions, some we know of and some of them are alien to us. We tend to lead a busy, but our life has a few occasions to celebrate those emotions. We wrap our warmth, affection and offer it to our loved ones. Every holiday ritual cannot be concluded with giving gifts. It is best known as a token of love and tenderness, and special days always need special treats, are not they? Here are a few occasions and the gift idea to go with it. Read More →
In the corporate sectors people are keener observer of the non-verbal communication and cues. Every object around you communicates something to you, the furniture and the set up of the furniture, flooring and wall papers, all of them. These objects allow you to construct an image or perception of your own. Another important communicator in corporate sectors is flowers. Read More →
- Daisy: Those of you who like Daisies then you are the person who loves to pay attention even to minute details and are in a way able to see the things which most people do not. You are also a very optimistic person. Since you have an upbeat attitude then working in a hospital could help brighten the days of people around you.
- Carnation: Those of you who like this flower then you are the type of a person who has a down to earth attitude. You have lots of loyal and trusted friends. Asides from this you are also surround yourself with loved ones who are always seeking your guidance. As a lover of Carnations, you would make an excellent leader.
- Iris: As a lover of the Iris flower, you are often bored with the regular mundane and enjoy creativity and vitality. You are able to thrive in jobs where you are your own boss. As a person if you are interested in artistry or even in writing then you are happiest. A 9-5 job atmosphere is something which is completely wrong for you and your creative personality.
- Rose: Those of you who love Roses will as friends will get the first call when something happens within your friend circle. In spite of yours being social and busy you crave to be alone at times and there are times when you feel shy when you are with others. As a husband or boyfriend you are looking to bring the best out for the women..
- Lily: If you adore Lilies then people become drawn to you because you will be able to make them feel better about themselves by your nurturing ways. People who love Lilies will certainly make a great therapist. This is why you are able to feel at ease when you are solving everyone else’s troubles. You are a very caring person.
Flowers as the mode of home decoration are used in the home interior. Along with flowers, boxes, vases and bouquets are also used to increase the beauty even more. Apart from natural flowers, artificial flowers, silk flowers also find their places as the home décor component. The flower box is one of the most popular methods of flower décor of the present days. Read More →
Uses of Flower in Ayurvedic
Rose:Rose speaks to magnificence, adoration and love. Apart from blessing us with a charming aroma, Rosewater ready from rose blossoms is utilized as eye-drops to keep away all eye related diseases. Gulkand produced out of rose cures ulcers of the stomach. The powder of dried flower petals goes about as magnificent purgatives. Read More →
- The first style of house that comes to our mind is traditional house that has architectures like foyers, large doors and different rooms. Rooms are generally bigger in size and plenty of spaces available in this type of houses. Rooms are generally furnished with antique furniture in this type of house. Antiques covered in brocade, silk and tapestry is quite common in traditional houses. Carnations, gladioli, roses, lilies and snapdragon are the perfect flowers for decorating traditional houses. They are best suited with these types of houses. For making it more vibrant, placed these flowers in silver, crystal, porcelain and brass vases.
- The second type that resembles today’s generation is modern contemporary houses. They are nicely designed and have clean, smooth surfaces and lines. Material likes steel, glass; elegant fabrics, synthetic materials and leathers are generally used in theses type of houses. Majority of the population live in these types of houses. They are the representative of modern time construction. If you want to decorate these types of houses with flowers, try to choose flowers that resemble contemporary time. Flowers like orchids, callas, helliconia and anthuriums are the way to go. It will definitely add more beauty to your house. For getting enhanced effect, display these flowers in metallic holder, decorative pottery or frosted glasses in your house.
- If you are living in Victorian style home, flowers like roses. Peonies, lavender and freesias are ideal for decoration of your house. Victorian style of house is generally more romantic type of house than others. So, you should also choose flowers that symbolize love. Gardenias in peach, pale pink and lavender are also best suited in this type of house.
- The fourth type of house is causal living houses. Furniture made from light pine, natural woods and bleached oak are found in these types of houses. This type of houses symbolizes simplicity with beauty. Flowers that go well with this them are cyclamen, ivy or photos etc.
- Among the popular style of houses, American country is the last decorated with metals bowls and wooden crates. For this type of house, yarrow, scabiosa and yarrow are ideal flowers for decoration. For looking it more beautiful and gorgeous, placed it natural fibre baskets along with swags, herbs and wreaths.
So, whatever be the style, flower is the way for decoration of your house.
Traditionally, the bride will hold the wedding bouquet while walking down the aisle. A collection of beautiful flowers, wedding bouquet not only looks and smells beautiful but also helps in setting the colour theme. Adding little clusters of pink and white flowers to your bouquet will complement your country wedding theme, whereas using a viburnum berry will add extra romance to your bouquet. What type of bouquet is perfect for me and which bouquet would be best for my wedding theme are just a few questions that will undeniably pop-up your mind, when picking a wedding bouquet as these play an eternal part of your wedding.
As a bride, you have no shortage of choices. From country chic bouquets to floral fancy options, there are plenty of flowers that you can blend in with your theme and colour scheme. But, it is essential to have information about the factors that will make a difference to bouquet shape that suits you and your theme.
This is a European-influenced bouquet, which appears like a blossoming bull’s-eye once composed. Its dramatic beauty and contrast will surely add a little extra fragrance to your wedding. To browse a list of classic wedding bouquets, you can check out Hayford and Rhodes. Read More →
February is celebrated as the most passionate and extravagant months out of all the other eleven months. This is because of the festival of love celebrated all through this month. The valentine’s week falls in this month starting from 7th of February with Rose day and ends with 14th of the month-Valentine’s Day. 12th of February is celebrated as the world kiss day. On this day, lovers from every corner of the world come close to each other and perform the most passionate love action, kiss. Now the most deliberate question that comes in this perspective is that, what love is and what kiss is. Love is a very difficult term to define. It’s a feeling, a sensation that can be felt very strongly without knowing the cause and hence without being able to explain the feeling. Love is an incident that dismantles the known world and refurnishes and adorns it with newer attributes and features. Love is the combination of countless unknown sensations mixed with optimism and happiness. Love has no said date or address that predict one’s day of finding love. Love happens to someone unknowingly and suddenly. It’s an accident that one lovingly longs for. One can meet love at any turn in the journey of life. However, kiss is the most eloquent action performed by the ones in love.
Some jokingly explain kiss as the shortest distance between two lips, but unknowingly also convey the ability of kiss to bring the two warm hearts in love to come closer to each other. Kiss is a passionate act to touch the loved one and thus making the bond stronger and the relation healthier. However, every love story is established through physical closeness. It’s a pleasure and loving feeling for the lovers to get cozy to each other. No lover would dislike snuggling head on the shoulder of his/her love partner. A kiss on the forehead or on the cheek not only makes one to feel divinely fortunate but also makes the relation more sweet, delicate and warm. Kiss day is dedicated to those lovers who know how fierce and benevolent they can be simultaneously for the ones residing in their hearts. Kiss day is for rejoicing and distributing kisses to the special ones without being worried to lose them in this lifetime. On this august day lovers sanctify the wordings of love with the physical emotions. Read More →
Feb 14th of every year is celebrated as Valentine’s Day, and this day plays a prominent role in the lover’s life. This day is said to be especially meant for lovers. For proposing a boy/girl to make their proposal day memorable and unforgettable, they generally choose this day.
Lovers exchange gifts on this day. Roses have a very important role to play on Feb. 14th. As different color roses convey different feelings red roses’ conveys love towards the respective person given on this day. Mainly red roses have much demand that day. Apart from those Bouquets, teddy bears, chocolates, greeting cards, etc. will be ordered high. You can make them feel special and express your love towards your sweetheart by gifting these gifts. But to purchase gifts for boyfriends, girls have to put less efforts. However, increase of online shopping gift stores has reduced their efforts.
Many online shopping sites are also available where thousands of varieties of gifts are displayed from which one you can select a unique gift for his/her valentine for presenting on that day.
Depending on the gender different gifts are available for them. For the boy, watches, apparels, accessories, branded wallets, jewelry, etc. can be gifted. Then coming to girls huge varieties of items are available to make them happy and feel special that particular day. For example, soft toys, greeting cards, most lovable chocolates, rings, pendants etc. can be gifted. Read More →
During winter you usually run out of fresh air at home. Your windows are probably shut since outside is cold and humid. As a result of this the quality of indoor air is poor. If you like using air-fresheners, don’t buy commercial ones, perhaps they contain a number of air pollutants that are not safe for you. You can find a bunch of other healthier alternatives to commercial air-fresheners.
Chemical exposure should be reduced in any way possible. Unfortunately, today it is impossible to live in a toxic-free world due to many factors. The least you can do is to try to minimize the use of chemically-laden products. Here we would like to talk about a few houseplants that can be used as natural air-fresheners. Read on.
According to research, indoor air is two to five times more contaminated than outdoor air. Our house interior is polluted by various chemical-based air-fresheners, detergents, cleaners and other household products. As a result the air in the house is stagnant and dirty. Luckily, there is a natural solution to this problem. You may already have it in the house. The following plants are considered toxic-free and resilient.
Aloe vera is a plant with no naturally occurring populations. It is found in cultivation. This plant is widely used in alternative medicine and cosmetics. It is known to have soothing, healing and rejuvenating properties.
Having aloe vera in the house has another benefit – it freshens the air. Don’t be intimidated to use this powerful plant in your household. Read More →
There is perhaps nothing as priceless as love in this universe. This can never be stressed enough however much it is said. Love alone is one of the most powerful of powers that has shaped the course of human history and made it what it is. It cannot be suppressed or tyrannized by any other power. It is a relentless force that never ceases to matter. Most importantly, love is an emotion that binds two people together for a whole life, something that perhaps no other thing in this universe can.
Love might be an abstract emotion but it has to be manifested in order to gain strength just as words are meaningless unless said. Love needs to be manifested as well. It needs to be shown outwardly in order for it to have any effect. Over the years many symbols have emerged that stood for the portrayal of love, there were several gestures too. Flowers have been associated with love for a long period of time. Flowers are a constant symbol of love and affection that is always greatly appreciated, in almost all the cultures across the world. They are a favourite among the ladies as well. Read More →
Most of us have artificial flowers and plants at home. We use them as decoration in places where real ones are not appropriate. These accessories accumulate dust just like the other household items and furniture and therefore need to be cleaned on a regular basis. Depending on the material that artificial items are made from, there are various ways to give them a proper and efficient wash.
How to clean artificial flowers and plants? Most of the time if the amount of dust is lower, they can be easily washed. See several techniques. First we provide the simpler ones.
#1 Fast cleaning
- Use a feather duster to dust artificial plants.
- Use a hairdryer to blow off the dust.
- Or you can try removing the dust using a vacuum cleaner. Be careful not to vacuum the plants too hard.
- Another method is to wipe the flowers with a dampened cloth or rag. Cotton swabs will work as well.
These techniques can work but they cannot help reach some areas. Apart from this, they also stir dust into the air. If don’t want this to happen you can use special artificial flower sprays. Read More →